The Library is taking reservations for the larger meeting room on a case by case basis. Larger meetings are still discouraged because social distancing issues. We hope to be reactivating the online reservation form soon but for now please feel free to call or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any future meeting room use. Study rooms (max. capacity 4) are available for reservations by calling (203) 453-8282 or stopping by the Reference Desk.
*Requests for meetings in the Conference Room (max. capacity 12) before 6 pm will be determined on an individual basis. Please contact the library (203) 453-8282 to make a reservation.*
The Guilford Free Library offers several spaces available for community use. There is no charge for use of meeting rooms; however, donations are gratefully accepted. Submitting the application below is required but does not guarantee availability of a meeting room. Once you submit your application a library staff member will contact you letting you know if your desired date is available or to select a different date.
- All meetings must conclude by 8:30 pm and building vacated by 8:45 pm(Monday-Thursday)unless otherwise specified.
- Refreshments needing kitchen equipment may be served in the Main Meeting Room(s) and Craft Room only.
- No plug-in refreshments in Conference Room-Carry in only.
- No fee or admission may be charged to attendees of any meeting.
- All meetings must be open to the general public.
- Staff may access meeting rooms at any time if necessary.
- All groups are responsible for general clean-up.
- Wall attachments and decorations are not permitted.
- Groups wishing to use Library Audio/Visual equipment must schedule a training with a library staff person prior to the date of their meeting.
- If you are using your own technology it is strongly suggested you meet with a library staff person prior to your event to ensure compatibility with our meeting rooms.
- Main Meeting Room: accommodates a maximum of 150 people, access to kitchen.
- Main Meeting Room Divided: accommodates a maximum of 75 people, access to kitchen.
- *Conference Room: accommodates a maximum of 12 people, no set-up for plug-in refreshments. Available after 6 pm Monday-Thursday, 9-5 on Saturdays, and from 1-4 pm on the seasonal Sundays we are open.