The Guilford Free Library offers several spaces available for community use. There is no charge for use of meeting rooms; however, donations are gratefully accepted. Submitting the application below is required but does not guarantee availability of a meeting room. Once you submit your application a library staff member will contact you letting you know if your desired date is available or to select a different date.
- All meetings must conclude by 8:30 pm and building vacated by 8:45 pm(Monday-Thursday)unless otherwise specified.
- Refreshments needing kitchen equipment may be served in the Main Meeting Room(s) and Craft Room only.
- No plug-in refreshments in Conference Room-Carry in only.
- No fee or admission may be charged to attendees of any meeting.
- All meetings must be open to the general public.
- Staff may access meeting rooms at any time if necessary.
- All groups are responsible for general clean-up.
- Wall attachments and decorations are not permitted.
- Groups wishing to use Library Audio/Visual equipment must schedule a training with a library staff person prior to the date of their meeting.
- If you are using your own technology it is strongly suggested you meet with a library staff person prior to your event to ensure compatibility with our meeting rooms.
- Main Meeting Room: accommodates a maximum of 120 people, access to kitchen.
- Main Meeting Room Divided: accommodates a maximum of 50 people, access to kitchen.
- *Conference Room: accommodates a maximum of 12 people, no set-up for plug-in refreshments. Available after 6 pm Monday-Thursday, 9-5 on Saturdays, and from 1-4 pm on the seasonal Sundays we are open.